Monday, October 17, 2011

What I'm...

What I'm reading...

  • Not A Fan by Kyle Idleman  We're studying this in our small group and I'm learning SO much. It's very challenging and convicting. 
  • Love Wins by Rob Bell  I know, I know!! It's that bad controversial book that everyone's talking about. :P But I've always liked Rob Bell's Nooma videos and I wanted to find out for myself what exactly is so terrible about this book. I have heard plenty about the book so I am going at it already skeptical and almost against anything he says. So far though it has been a great way for me to really dig into God's Word while I'm reading and see if what he's saying is the truth and to find the answers to the questions he asks. 
  • House by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti 
  • His Chosen Bride by Jennifer Lamp  I'm doing a Skype Bible study with some of my CP! sisters and we're reading this book. I'm REALLY excited to be able to chat with them every week and the book looks perfect for this point in my life. :)

What I'm listening to...


What I'm watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment