Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Project 365} Week 6

{Day 36/365}
Almost to the day, one year ago, I picked up this book at the library. Since then, Ted Dekker has taken me on a crazy amazing journey. Someday I hope to meet him and thank him for his stories that have changed me. This day was his birthday. :)

So...I went away for two days and...I failed to take any pictures... >.< I regret not pulling it out of my bag because there were so many beautiful photo opportunities on that trip. :P I shall try to not let it happen again.

{Day 39/365}
Apple day! Baked apples, dried apples, applesauce, apple butter...

Missed two more days... I don't remember what my excuse was. :P

{Day 42/365}
The first snow!! It was a perfect beautiful day!
Since I missed so many days this week I'll put in some more pictures from this day. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment